颂赞感恩的诗
一篇诗歌,交与伶长。
For the director of music. A song. A psalm.
66:1 全地都当向 神欢呼!
66:1 Shout for joy to God, all the earth!
66:2 歌颂他名的荣耀,用赞美的言语将他的荣耀发明。
66:20 神是应当称颂的!他并没有推却我的祷告,也没有叫他的慈爱离开我。
66:2 Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious.
66:3 当对 神说:“你的作为何等可畏!因你的大能,仇敌要投降你。
66:3 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you.
66:4 全地要敬拜你,歌颂你,要歌颂你的名。”〔细拉〕
66:4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name.”
66:5 你们来看 神所行的,他向世人所做之事是可畏的。
66:5 Come and see what God has done, his awesome deeds for mankind!
66:6 他将海变成干地,众民步行过河。我们在那里因他欢喜。
66:6 He turned the sea into dry land, they passed through the waters on foot— come, let us rejoice in him.
66:7 他用权能治理万民,直到永远。他的眼睛鉴察列邦,悖(bèi)逆的人不可自高。〔细拉〕
66:7 He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations— let not the rebellious rise up against him.
66:8 万民哪,你们当称颂我们的 神!使人得听赞美他的声音。
66:8 Praise our God, all peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;
66:9 他使我们的性命存活,也不叫我们的脚摇动。
66:9 he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.
66:10 神啊,你曾试验我们,熬炼我们,如熬炼银子一样。
66:10 For you, God, tested us; you refined us like silver.
66:11 你使我们进入网罗,把重担放在我们的身上。
66:11 You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs.
66:12 你使人坐车轧我们的头。我们经过水火,你却使我们到丰富之地。
66:12 You let people ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.
66:13 我要用燔祭进你的殿,向你还我的愿──
66:13 I will come to your temple with burnt offerings and fulfill my vows to you—
66:14 就是在急难时,我嘴唇所发的、口中所许的。
66:14 就是在急难时,我嘴唇所发的、口中所许的。
66:14 vows my lips promised and my mouth spoke when I was in trouble.
66:15 我要把肥牛作燔祭,将公羊的香祭献给你,又把公牛和山羊献上。〔细拉〕
66:15 I will sacrifice fat animals to you and an offering of rams; I will offer bulls and goats.
66:16 凡敬畏 神的人,你们都来听!我要述说他为我所行的事。
66:16 Come and hear, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me.
66:17 我曾用口求告他,我的舌头也称他为高。
66:17 I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue.
66:18 我若心里注重罪孽,主必不听。
66:18 If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;
66:19 但 神实在听见了,他侧耳听了我祷告的声音。
66:19 but God has surely listened and has heard my prayer.
66:20 Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!
录音:张姊妹
语言:国语
年龄:42
剪辑:每日恩典事工组

